Calling all Passionate Developers
Speaker submissions for the 2016 Raleigh Code Camp is now open! (Closes Aug 31)
This event marks 10 years of Raleigh Code Camp, which will be held on Saturday, October 29th in Raleigh, NC. We’re adopting a format of up to 4 simultaneous sessions for this event that will run for about an hour each.
Sessions slots will be at a premium for this year’s special event; here are some tips to make your abstract stand out:
- This event usually attracts around 300+ attendees. With up to 4 sessions running at a time, ideally your session should attract the interest of > 75 attendees.
- Raleigh Code Camp is organized by volunteers from the Triangle .NET User Group. Sessions that focus on software development will be given preference.
- We are looking for a wide variety of topics not limited specifically to traditional .Net development.
- Experienced speakers are encouraged to apply. Looking to gain experience? TRINUG’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are a great way for new speakers to break in to the speaker scene.
- Although intro sessions are great, we’ll be looking for a balance of intermediate and advanced topics for the day as well.
- Speakers are responsible to cover their own travel and expenses, however we'll host a special dinner for speakers Friday night.
We will announce speaker selections before Sept 16th. If you have any questions email speakers at codecamp.org
Submit your session for the Raleigh Code Camp:Submit A Session
What is Code Camp?
Code Camp is a free event for software developers to come and learn from their peers. This community driven event has become an international trend where peer groups of all platforms, programming languages and disciplines band together to bring content to the community.